What do I mean by fashion motivation? Tell me what drives your fashion style. Below are mine;
1. Weight changes (gains or losses) you know the see-saw effect so every so often that I end up having to get rid of clothes and buying more. Its expensive but I get to shop so I’m not complaining much.
2. SALES (Year end sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, closures….) and holiday driven discounts a.k.a my weakness and endless money traps.
3. Rewards Cards and any points driven programs that provide discounts. For instance I got a pair of gym shorts for less than my earned rewards card of $10! It was such a steal!
4. Watching thrifting Youtube videos inspires me to try outfits I would never have considered owning. For instance, I love seeing the prints and textures. It makes me appreciate the changing seasons since each has their own way of dressing for it.
5. Movies! Weird…but ever since I watched Bohemian Rhapsody, I start eyeing the most outlandish jackets and leotards worn by Freddie Mercury in a different light.
6. The thrill of just window shopping! Again, weird… but the fact the I get to touch an outfit/item make internal struggle if its a need or want then be able to leave without making a purchase is liberating!